The Venture Accelerator is a 39,000-square-foot, Gold LEED-certified facility custom designed to serve emerging bioscience organizations looking to successfully take their discoveries to market.
Situated in the KC Animal Health Corridor and in the 92-acre Kansas Bioscience Park in Olathe, the incubator has convenient access to interstates 35, 435 and 70; U.S. highways 56 and 169; and state highways 7, 10 and 150. Incubator tenants have access to bioscience expertise and research excellence, wet labs and state-of-the-art amenities, all tailored to accelerate the commercialization of bioscience innovations.
Click here to view a video of CRB's innovative and energy-saving design features in the Venture Accelerator.
- LEED Gold Certification from the U. S. Green Building Council
- High Honors in the 2012 Laboratory of the Year competition by R&D Magazine
- 2011 Excellence in Construction Award from the Associated Builders and Contractors Heart of America Chapter, awarded to Excel Constructors, Inc.
- 2012 Engineering Excellence Honor Award from the American Council of Engineering Companies of Missouri, awarded to Walter P. Moore
- 2011-2012 Outstanding Mechanical Installation from the Mechanical Contractors Association of Kansas City, awarded to Van Hoecke Contracting, Inc.
- 2012 Kansas City Business Journal Capstone Award, Green Design category.
- 2012 KC Business and KC Magazine Design Excellence Gold Award for Interior Architecture
- 2012 KC Business and KC Magazine Design Excellence Silver Award for Contemporary Architecture
Immediate occupancy available
7,700-square-feet flexible lab space
- Eight double labs
- Five single labs
- Two shared use equipment labs
4,000 square feet of office space
Hotel office space for visiting VC’s
Two state-of-the-art audio and video-equipped conference rooms
These companies currently reside in the Venture Accelerator:
ECAS Sustainable Energy Solutions
Elias Animal Health
Flow Forward Medical
Fulling Management & Accounting
Starr Investment Properties
Wound Care 360
For more information on the Venture Accelerator, including rates and availability, contact: